At MADFINGER, we simply love making incredible world-class gaming experiences. We pride ourselves on bringing the most cutting-edge and up-to-date design to our games, as players of our previously developed games will attest.
Our team is currently developing a new hardcore FPS for PC, and we’re looking for a Senior Environment Artist!
- Producing cutting-edge open-world environments with additional assets.
- Working closely with the Art Director and Lead Artist to create and maintain an artistic style/atmosphere in accordance with the visuals defined for our projects.
- Assembling scenes for architectural and organic environments with lighting and atmosphere within the artistic style of the game.
- Maintaining a good balance between visual quality and technical limitations linked to a AAA real-time game world.
- The ultimate goal is to create a perfect visual experience for our players.
- A minimum of seven years experience as an Environment artist in game development, with at least one AAA title shipped.
- Excellent artistic skills with a strong knowledge of composition and different art styles.
- Great understanding of architecture and props with respect to the environment.
- Strong lighting skills and experience creating normal maps and applying shaders.
- Strong knowledge of 3ds Max or Blender, Photoshop, Substance Designer/Painter, and ZBrush.
- Experienced in Unreal engine.
- Deep understanding of Art production of AAA games (modeling, texturing, optimizations, etc.).
- A vibrant and inspiring environment among an experienced team of game enthusiasts - you can work with the top people from the gaming industry in the Czech Republic.
- A modern gaming office - It is a serious job, but there is always time and space for relaxing and socializing in our Relax room.
- An opportunity to bring your ideas into our games.
- Competitive salary, bonus, and benefits.
- Company events and an on-site gym.
- Sabbatical leave after seven years working for the company.
- Relocation Package for foreigners.