At MADFINGER we simply love making incredible world-class gaming experiences. We pride ourselves on bringing the most cutting-edge and up-to-date design to our games, as players of our previously developed games will attest.
These days our team is developing a new hardcore FPS for PC.
Our great team of 75 developers is looking for a new Head of Human Relations. In this role, you will use your experience - ideally from IT or gaming industry - and your remarkable communication skills to partner company management in achieving great business results, while constantly harmonizing it with employees' needs and developing good relationships within the company.
- Take care of recruitment and selection process from sourcing to final job offers
- Managing personnel agenda (onboarding & offboarding process, employee development, international mobility processes...)
- Managing contracts including all changes for employees and contractors
- Managing and promotion of employee evaluation process
- Preparation and update of internal directives and other guidelines for HR area
- Providing coaching and mentoring to leaders
- Bridging management and employees relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Developing positive company culture and values
- Contributing actively to developing employer brand
- You already have at least 3 years of experience in generalist position within HR
- Your track of record in HR covers all areas, including profound knowledge of labor code and legislation related to HR
- You are competent to develop, implement and lead HR projects
- You've got excellent communication skills and ability to mediate
- Your English and Czech are on a professional level
- You're experienced with HR systems and databases
- Experience in IT/Gamedev companies will be your advantage
- Vibrant and inspiring environment among a team of game enthusiasts - you can work with the top people from the gaming industry in the Czech Republic
- Opportunity to have direct impact on company culture and direction
- A modern gaming office - It is a serious job, but there is always time and space for relaxing and socializing in our Relax room with PS4
- Competitive salary, bonus and benefits
- Company events and sports enthusiasts in the team - and we even have our own company gym.
- Sabbatical leave after 7 years working for the company