At MADFINGER we simply love making awesome world-class gaming experiences. We pride ourselves in bringing the most cutting-edge and up-to-date design to our games, as players of Samurai 2, Dead Trigger 2 and Shadowgun Legends will attest.
These days we are starting to write the new chapter of our chronicle - we have started to develop a new hardcore shooter game for PC. In order to realize all our ambitious plans, we are looking for an Art Outsourcing Coordinator to establish/maintain existing relationships with external providers and ensure that Art outsourcing runs smoothly at the best quality level.
As the Art Outsourcing Coordinator, you will be supporting the art department in multiple areas, such as coordinating outsourced assets delivery, managing communication with outsourcing partners, including feedback. In close cooperation with the Production Team, you will create, manage, and track art outsource schedules and will provide feedback and direction, both artistic and technical, to our outsource partners. Your ultimate mission will be to ensure smooth communication between internal teams and outsourcing partners to bring the best visual and technical standard of art in the new MADFINGER title.
- Working with the art team on preparation and integration of outsourcing packages
- Organizing production of art assets for internal project/s, collecting, tracking and updating information assets, and communicating changes with the producer
- Managing asset resource lists and assessing outsourced assets for technical quality
- Make sure of timely assets delivery, collect the feedback and make it was clearly communicated to outsourcing partners
- Maintain healthy relationships with outsourcing partners and work with them to implement our high standards - technical and aesthetical - efficiently
- You are a punctual organizer, strong in maintaining transparent and trackable documentation
- Your communication skills are great
- Your English - written and spoken - is on a high level
- Project planning tools and MS Office tools are your daily cup of tea
- You are able to work well even under the pressure of tight deadlines
- You love games and the spirit of games development company
- You have basic classical art skills
- You are self-motivated, able to independently analyze and solve problems
NICE TO HAVE
- Background as an artist or producer
- Basic knowledge of computer graphics software, such as Photoshop, 3ds Max, Maya, Blender, Cinema 4D, etc.
- Understanding art asset creation techniques and tools (environment, hard surface and basics of sculpting)
- Basic knowledge of file management system / version control system (Perforce, SVN, GIT, …)
- Opportunity to start and develop your career and experience in the gaming industry
- An innovative, young, and friendly team - you can work with the top people from the gaming industry in the Czech Republic
- A modern gaming office - it is a serious job, but there is always time and space for relaxing and socializing in our Relax room with consoles
- Competitive salary, bonus and benefits
- Company events and sports enthusiasts - and we even have our own company gym
- Sabbatical leave after 7 years working for the company