If you are passionate about (mobile) gaming and LOVE helping other people, this is a call to you!
Junior Customer Care Representative is the personal face of our company, responding to player feedback, praise, frustration, or requests. You have the empathy to understand player issues and the resistance to face their frustration calmly. You are humble enough to accept their praise but also pragmatic enough to recognize meaningful feedback.
Does this sound like you? Great!
- Communicate with gamers worldwide - respond to player messages on various platforms
- Gather and report player feedback and bug reports
- Game test new features during internal testing sessions
- Maintain a healthy game community
- Support and maintain favourable brand image
- Outstanding communication skills, patience, and empathy is a must
- An excellent English (spoken and written), other languages are a welcomed bonus
- Genuine interest in the gaming industry
- Experience with gaming communities/social networks
- Easy-going, team-focused, attentive, resistant
- An innovative, young, and friendly team - you can work with the top people from the gaming industry in the Czech Republic
- A modern gaming office - it is a serious job, but there is always time and space for relaxing and socializing in our Relax room with consoles
- Opportunity to start and develop your career and experience
- Competitive salary, bonus and benefits
- Company events and sports enthusiasts - and we even have our own company gym
- Sabbatical leave after 7 years working for the company