At MADFINGER Games, we are always investing a big effort into creating world-class entertainment that is visually perfect.
Currently, we have started to develop a new ambitious AAA project for PCs and we’ll need new hands to join:
We’re looking for a Senior Technical Artist!
As the Technical Artist, you’ll bridge the art and technical teams, supporting artists and engineers and overseeing the assets performance and validation. You’ll take the part in developing and maintaining resources and pipelines along with programmers, developing and optimizing tools and software to execute the needs of the game art and within the limits of the game engine. Your ultimate goal will be to prepare the technical background for the smooth implementation of finished game art, keeping the best visual quality of our game.
- Excellent interpersonal skills in dealing with differences between creative and technical teams
- 1+ AAA game shipped as technical artist or other relevant technical experience, preferably 5+ years
- Experience in a full digital art content creation pipeline (high and low-poly modelling, unwrapping, baking, texturing, level art)
- Good shader development experience
- Ability to identify the best tools and software to maximize game delivery
- Deep knowledge of Unreal Engine
- Career training in VFX
- Strong scripting skills
- Ability to work with technical documentation
- An innovative, skilled and friendly team - you can work with the top people from the gaming industry in the Czech Republic.
- A modern gaming office - it is a serious job, but there is always time and space for relaxing and socializing in our Relax room with consoles.
- Opportunity to bring your own ideas into our games
- Competitive salary, bonus and benefits
- Relocation Package for foreigners
- Company events and sports enthusiasts - and we even have our own company gym.
- Sabbatical leave after 7 years working for the company