At MADFINGER Games, we are always investing a big effort into creating world-class entertainment that is visually perfect.
Currently, we have started to develop a new ambitious AAA project for PCs and we’ll need new hands to join:
We’re looking for a Lead 3D Character Artist!
As an experienced Character architect, you know the best way to create AAA quality 3D characters that are appealing with convincing textures, materials and reflecting the overall game style and technical requirements. You’ll be responsible for managing and developing the character artist team. Working in a collaborative spirit and in close cooperation with all parts of the art team, you’ll fulfill the main goal of your role - to create high-quality characters valued by other artists and loved by our players.
- A minimum of 5 years experience as a character artist in game development, with at least one AAA title shipped
- Exceptional understanding of the human form/anatomy and structure/silhouette
- Strong knowledge of digital sculpting, low-poly modelling and UV mapping
- Strong texturing skills in Substance Painter and/or Photoshop in a PBR workflow
- Expert knowledge of industry-standard software applications such as ZBrush, 3DSMax, Substance Package, Photoshop, Rizoom, etc.
- Setting up and maintaining character production pipelines
- Ability to absorb, apply and give constructive feedback
- Experience working with remote teams (outsourcing)
- Great communication skills, a positive attitude and team player
- An innovative, skilled, and friendly team - you can work with the top people from the gaming industry in the Czech Republic.
- A modern gaming office - it is a serious job, but there is always time and space for relaxing and socializing in our Relax room with consoles.
- Opportunity to bring your own ideas into our games
- Competitive salary, bonus and benefits
- Relocation Package for foreigners
- Company events and sports enthusiasts - and we even have our own company gym.
- Sabbatical leave after 7 years working for the company