We are creating a brand new performance marketing team and looking for an analytical, creative and growth minded Performance Marketing Specialist to drive the marketing commercial performance through systematic campaign-specific results and overall measurement.
You will manage our paid channels like a Facebook ads, Apple Search Ads, Google Ads, Unity Ads etc, create campaigns, test and evaluate performance, find new sources of installs to make our success independent of store's featuring and set and develop an attribution model for paid advertising. You will cooperate with data team, art team, video production team and other marketeers to help understand differences in creatives between markets. Be a part of our team and show the world how great games from MADFINGER are.
- Create new campaigns and find a new sources of players
- Optimize running campaigns for the best performance (PPC, Social, Display etc.)
- Design, assign and test all ad formats
- Close cooperation with data team for evaluation a results
- Create reports and recommend improvements
- Ensure all digital projects are in line with performance goals
- Review and drive change in all areas that impact "performance"
- Excellent analytical skills, data-driven and growth mindset
- Practical experience with paid advertising (PPC, SEM or RTB)
- A great overview of new trends in marketing
- Enthusiasm, passion for games and the drive to make this role on your own
- Ability to work under your own initiative and communicate across levels
- A good understanding of the mobile gaming market
Starting Date: Immediate