WHO DO WE NEED?
- We are looking for a seasoned Character Artist colleague to extend our current Character Team.
- If you are artistically and technically savvy, love working on top-quality characters, and are happy to learn and enjoy video games, then you look like the best fit in the Universe!
WHAT IS THE JOB ABOUT?
- Sculpting realistic characters, clothes, and accessories, according to the design and concepts.
- Modeling in-game characters, baking textures, and integrating them along with Technical Artist from 3ds Max into Unreal Engine.
- Cooperating with the Character Team to maintain overall vision and follow design direction.
- Actively participating in Character Design and technical solutions.
- Working with Metahuman Creator, using 3D scan data, and learning new tools and techniques to find elegant solutions to hard artistic or technical problems.
WHAT YOU NEED?
- Deep understanding of the human body and face anatomy.
- Experience with 3ds Max, Zbrush, Photoshop, and Substance.
- Basic knowledge of Unreal Engine.
- Understanding the PBR workflow.
- Well-versed in texturing applications such as Substance Package.
- Design and color theory knowledge.
- Basic spoken and written English.
- Sense of teamwork and communication skills.
- More than 5 years of experience in the game industry
- Released game with realistic characters
- Strong ability to solve problems in an elegant way
WHAT IS NICE TO HAVE?
- Up to date with recent Unreal Engine features and tools
- Hunger for learning new things
- Ability to draw and design characters
- Passion for video games and game development
- Experience in an international company
WHAT DOES THE HIRING PROCESS LOOK LIKE?
Please send us your CV and portfolio with a short motivation letter in English (the quality of the provided materials is part of the process).
If we like your application, there will be one or two online interviews.
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV with a short motivation letter to email@example.com
- Starting time: Q2 2023 or later
- Location: Brno or remotely
- Type of Contract: Full-time