WHO WE NEED?
For our new project, we are seeking a 3D Artist, who is as passionate about the way how the visual art of videogames is being implemented in Unreal Engine.
Are you creative, talented, motivated, smart, and honest? You belong to our team!
IGS is looking for new colleagues for new adventures in Unreal Engine 5!
WHAT IS THE JOB ABOUT?
- Finishing environments based on provided design
- Using the next-gen technology in the latest Unreal Engine
- Work collaboratively with level designers, environment artists, and outsource teams
WHO WILL BE A GOOD FIT?
- Basic knowledge of Unreal Engine
- Knowledge of at least one 3D and 2D modeling package
- Well versed in texturing applications such as Substance Painter and Substance Designer
- Comfortable with PBR workflow
- Design and color theory knowledge
- Generalist knowledge in skills such as modeling, texturing, lighting
- Good spoken and written English
- Great teamwork and communication skills
WHAT IS NICE TO HAVE?
- Up to date with recent Unreal Engine features and tools
- Passion for video games and game development
- Experience in an international company
- Experience with PC or console development
WHAT DOES THE INTERVIEW PROCESS LOOK LIKE?
Please send us your CV and portfolio with a short motivation letter in English (the quality of the provided materials is part of the process).
If we like your application, there will be one or two online interviews. Intern, junior and regular candidates will be required to do a test. Last part of the process is a personal visit of the Brno office.
We will start answering on the application in March 2023. Only the best candidates will get the job!
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV with a short motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Starting time: Q2 2023 or later
Type of Contract: Full-time