WHO WE NEED?
For our new project, we are seeking a Scripter, who is as passionate about the way how the visual art of videogames is being implemented in Unreal Engine.
Are you creative, talented, motivated, smart, and honest? You belong to our team!
IGS is looking for new colleagues for new adventures in Unreal Engine 5!
WHAT IS THE JOB ABOUT?
- Scripting in blueprints in Unreal Engine.
- Script levels, game systems and gameplay features, including enemy behaviors, and game puzzles.
- Work with Lead Scripter to integrate compelling gameplay scenarios
- Cooperate with your fellow Level Designer on your levels
- Develop in-depth knowledge of Unreal Engine.
- Participate in technical implementation and scripts.
- Estimate delivery time for work in progress.
- Creatively resolve gameplay issues and offer realistic solutions.
WHO WILL BE A GOOD FIT?
- Solid experience with visual scripting
- Experience in designing and scripting levels, player mechanics, AI behaviors and gameplay systems
- Unreal Engine
- Good spoken and written English
- Great teamwork and communication skills
WHAT IS NICE TO HAVE?
- Experience with level design
- Experience with programming and/or scripting
- Passion for video games and game development
- Experience in an international company
- Experience with PC or console development
WHAT DOES THE INTERVIEW PROCESS LOOK LIKE?
Please send us your CV and portfolio with a short motivation letter in English (the quality of the provided materials is part of the process).
If we like your application, there will be one or two online interviews. Intern, junior and regular candidates will be required to do a test. Last part of the process is a personal visit of the Brno office.
We will start answering on the application in March 2023. Only the best candidates will get the job!
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV with a short motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Starting time: Q2 2023 or later
Type of Contract: Full-time