WHO WE NEED?
For our new project, we are seeking a Lighting Artist, who is as passionate about the way how the visual art of videogames is being implemented in Unreal Engine.
Are you creative, talented, motivated, smart, and honest? You belong to our team!
IGS is looking for new colleagues for new adventures in Unreal Engine 5!
WHAT IS THE JOB ABOUT?
- Lighting levels in Unreal Engine.
- Creating and developing mood in 3D environments using lighting based on a given description or a reference
- Work collaboratively with level designers, environment artists and outsource teams
WHO WILL BE A GOOD FIT?
- Basic knowledge of Unreal Engine
- Excellent knowledge of Unreal Engine lighting tools and workflows
Static and Dynamic lighting
- Good spoken and written English
- Great teamwork and communication skills
WHAT IS NICE TO HAVE?
- 3+ years of experience as a Lighting artist
- Design and color theory
- Up to date with recent Unreal Engine features and tools
- Modeling and texturing in 3D package (3Ds max, Blender, Maya)
- Good knowledge of one 2D editing application (Photoshop, Affinity Photo…)
- Passion for video games and game development
- Experience with PC or console development
WHAT DOES THE INTERVIEW PROCESS LOOK LIKE?
Please send us your CV and portfolio with a short motivation letter in English (the quality of the provided materials is part of the process).
If we like your application, there will be one or two online interviews. Intern, junior and regular candidates will be required to do a test. Last part of the process is a personal visit of the Brno office.
We will start answering on the application in March 2023. Only the best candidates will get the job!
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV with a short motivation letter to email@example.com
Starting time: Q2 2023 or later
Type of Contract: Full-time