WHO WE NEED?
We are currently looking for a passionate Graphics Programmer, who will join INGAME STUDIOS - a team of talented and experienced developers in Brno, Czech Republic, working on a new unannounced ambitious premium AAA FPS game project powered by Unreal Engine.
WHAT IS THE JOB ABOUT?
- Develop next-gen graphics effects to achieve the artistic vision
- Work with the art team on optimized physically based materials
- Integrate the VFX into the game
- Research rendering algorithms and techniques
- Help artists with profiling the performance
- Pro-actively communicate with the team
- Prototype and iterate on features and be willing to accept and respond to critical feedback
- Supporting technical excellence of our games on multiple platforms
- Optimize code for the target platforms
- Contribute ideas toward all aspects of the game’s production and development
WHO WILL BE A GOOD FIT?
- Routine C++ knowledge
- Routine knowledge of real-time rendering techniques and graphics programming
- Strong object-oriented design understanding
- Orientation on highly performant and optimized code
- Good teamwork and communication skills
- Good spoken and written English
- Creativity, passion for video games and game development
WHAT IS NICE TO HAVE?
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4/5
- Experience with both PC and Console development
- Experience with modelling, texturing, PBR material creation
- An understanding of the full game development cycle and iterative development methodologies
- At least one released game project on PC and/or consoles
- Ability to quickly learn new skills, tools, methods, and pipelines
- Ability to adapt to and work with a large codebase
- Experience in an international company
WHAT DOES THE INTERVIEW PROCESS LOOK LIKE?
- Please send us your CV and portfolio with a short motivation letter.
- If we like your application, there will be an interview, possibly followed by a test.