WHO DO WE NEED?
For our new project, we are seeking SENIOR 3D ENVIRONMENT ARTISTS for external flexible cooperation.
WHAT IS THE JOB ABOUT?
- Finishing environments based on provided design
- Using the next-gen technology in the latest Unreal Engine
- Work collaboratively with level designers, environment artists, and outsource teams
WHO WILL BE A GOOD FIT?
- 3+ years of experience in game industry
- Basic knowledge of Unreal Engine
- Knowledge of at least one 3D and 2D modelling package
- Well versed in texturing applications such as Substance Painter and Substance Designer
- Comfortable with PBR workflow
- Design and colour theory knowledge
- Generalist knowledge in skills such as modelling, texturing, lighting
- Team player with a strong work ethic and cooperative attitude
- Spoken and written English skills
- Excellent speaking and written communication skills
WHAT IS NICE TO HAVE?
- Experience with Atlassian products – Jira, Confluence
- Up to date with recent Unreal Engine features and tools
WHAT TO SEND OUR WAY?
- Please send us also your portfolio together with your CV.
WHAT DOES THE INTERVIEW PROCESS LOOK LIKE?
- Portfolio review
Type of Contract – External cooperation