WHAT IS THE JOB ABOUT?
- Creating audio assets
- Helping establish the audio aesthetic for our games
- Working with programmers and designers to implement audio assets and explore new audio features and implementation processes
- Creatively resolve audio issues and offer realistic solutions
WHAT MAKES YOU A GOOD FIT?
- Experience with game sound design (at least one finished game at the Sound Designer position)
- Audio engineering and DAW skills and knowledge
- Experience with audio middleware and implementation of audio assets into game
- Knowledge and understanding of the video game development process
WHAT IS NICE TO HAVE?
- Experience with Wwise
- Experience with Unreal Engine
- VO recording and postprocessing skills
- Passion for cooperative FPS games
WHAT TO SEND OUR WAY?
- Your CV
- Example of published games or hobby projects
- Sound design showreel
- Clip from any game with your own sound design (at least one minute long)