WHO WE NEED?
For our new project, we are seeking an Experienced Game Tester, who is as passionate about games as the rest of our team.
If you are smart, creative, brave, responsible, honest and motivated, you belong to our team.
WHAT IS THE JOB ABOUT?
- Complete assigned test requests and identify game issues (bugs)
- Test/ Re-test and verify bug fixes
- TCR/XR compliance testing
- Provide thoughtful and professional feedback on gameplay-related issues in both written and verbal form
- Consistently act towards achieving best possible shape of product
- Learn and apply testing and game industry terminology
WHAT MAKES YOU A GOOD FIT?
- Experience and understanding of console and PC game testing
- Understanding of test processes
- Able to follow directions and complete assigned tasks in a timely manner
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Broad knowledge of games across different platforms and genres
- English proficiency on daily basis in game industry environment
- Passion about computer/ console games in general
WHAT IS NICE TO HAVE?
- Visual Studio experience
- Basic C++ programming skills, Unreal Engine basics
- Experience with Jira bug tracking software
- Aptitude for comprehending technical documentation
- Experience with development on first-party platforms (e.g. Steam, Epic Store, PS4, Xbox One)
- Experience with development on Unreal Engine 4.x
- Basic knowledge of Blueprints workflow
WHAT TO SEND OUR WAY?
- Please send us your CV
WHAT DOES THE INTERVIEW PROCESS LOOK LIKE?
- There will probably be 1 or 2 interviews (QA Lead + HR), the first contact can be online.