WHO WE NEED?
For our new project, we are seeking a talented GAMEPLAY PROGRAMMER, who is as passionate about games as the rest of our team.
If you are smart, creative, brave, responsible, honest and motivated, you belong to our team.
WHAT IS THE JOB ABOUT?
- Collaborate on the implementation of new gameplay features: player and characters’ behaviors, combat and gameplay mechanics, multiplayer and networking, user interface, etc.
- Write clear, maintainable, portable C++ code.
- Work closely with designers, artists, and other programmers to iterate on gameplay features and ensure a great player experience.
- Develop and own full aspect of the game experience.
- Prototype and iterate on features and be willing to accept and respond to critical feedback
- Supporting technical excellence of our games on multiple platforms (PC and Consoles)
- Optimize the game and fix bugs in existing gameplay systems
- Contribute ideas toward all aspects of the game’s production and development
WHO WILL BE A GOOD FIT?
- Routine C++ knowledge
- Good knowledge of Unreal Engine 4
- Knowledge of Unreal Blueprints
- Experience with creation of gameplay functionality in Unreal Engine
- An understanding of the full game development cycle and iterative development methodologies
- Strong object-oriented design understanding
- Math and linear algebra skills
- Orientation on highly performant and optimized code
- At least one released game project on PC and/or consoles
- Experience with multiplayer game architecture
- Great teamwork and communication skills
- Good spoken and written English
- An ability to work with remote teams
WHAT IS NICE TO HAVE?
- Passion for video games and game development
- An ability to quickly learn new skills, tools, methods, and pipelines
- An ability to adapt to and work with a large codebase
- Experience in an international company
- Experience with both PC and console development
- Insight into game design and level design
CAN WE SEE SOME OF YOUR WORK?
- Can you send us some sample of work - some project or just codes so that we see your style?
WHAT DOES THE INTERVIEW PROCESS LOOK LIKE?
- There will probably be 1 or 2 interviews (Lead Programmer + HR), the first contact can be online.