WHO WE NEED?
For our new project, we are seeking an A LIGHTING ARTIST, who is as passionate about games as the rest of our team.
If you are smart, creative, brave, responsible, honest, and motivated, you belong to our team.
WHAT IS THE JOB ABOUT?
- Lighting levels in Unreal Engine.
- Creating and developing mood in 3D environments using lighting based on a given description or a reference
- Work collaboratively with level designers, environment artists and outsource teams
WHO WILL BE A GOOD FIT?
- Basic knowledge of Unreal Engine
- Excellent knowledge of Unreal Engine lighting tools and workflows
- Static and Dynamic lighting
- Reflection captures
- Team player with a strong work ethic and cooperative attitude
- Excellent speaking and written communication skills
WHAT IS NICE TO HAVE?
- 3+ years of experience as a Lighting artist
- Design and color theory
- Good knowledge of English language
- Up to date with recent Unreal Engine features and tools
- Modeling and texturing in 3D package (3Ds max, Blender, Maya)
- Good knowledge of one 2D editing application (Photoshop, Affinity Photo…)
WHAT TO SEND OUR WAY?
- Please send us also your portfolio together with your CV.
WHAT DOES THE INTERVIEW PROCESS LOOK LIKE?
- Portfolio review
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV with a short motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.