WHAT WE NEED:
Are you passionate about game development? We have a phenomenal opportunity for a hardworking individual who is passionate about what they do to join our AAA international studio as a Senior Recruiter! Successful candidates will be PC literate and have demonstrable ability to work with partners throughout the organisation. We require a fast-paced, proactive, organized, and customer-centric recruiter to handle recruitment across studio locations.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Handle the full end-to-end lifecycle recruitment process.
- Work closely with hiring managers to understand job requirements and the profile of successful candidates.
- Align with other recruiters and HR to understand hiring processes.
- Source candidates
- Initiate and follow up on reference checks, application letters, resumes, and portfolios
- Conduct initial phone/video interviews.
- Be responsible for the logistics of all interviews between candidates and hiring teams.
- Prioritize, coordinate and lead and document post-interview debrief/feedback sessions with interview teams and candidates.
- Prepare and deliver job offers to candidates.
- Keep the company's applicant tracking systems updated with accurate and relevant information.
- Be an outstanding partner to your Hiring Managers and key collaborators throughout the hiring process.
- Market Hangar 13 across and proactively source candidates from, numerous online mediums.
- Support and guide more junior members of the TA team
WHO WE THINK WILL BE A GOOD FIT:
- Experience in reviewing CV’s and portfolios and evaluating them against the needs of our hiring teams and projects.
- Experience working with multiple customers and providing AAA service to all collaborators and team members.
- Experienced recruiting and working with team members and collaborators in multiple locations.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Standout colleague.
- Proven attention to detail.
- Ability to meet project timescales, prioritize, and handle time optimally
- Experience with direct sourcing techniques
- Accustomed to detailing your work daily in an Applicant Tracking Software (“ATS”)
- MS Office Suite knowledge
- Very good command of English (spoken and written)
- Experience as an in-house recruiter in video game development/or creative studio environment (video games, animation, VFX).
- Basic knowledge of game development professions, tools, and workflows.
- Solid knowledge of the game industry.
NICE TO HAVE
- Expertise in the Greenhouse or similar ATS.
WHO WE ARE:
Hangar 13 is an internal 2K development studio that creates influential AAA video game experiences across all major platforms. The studio is based in four locations around the world: Brighton (UK), Brno & Prague (Czech Republic) and across the US, working collaboratively as one team. Each of our locations provides the opportunity to work with some of the most talented developers in the industry, on creatively challenging and exciting projects, in a diverse and welcoming environment. Our focus is on making the highest quality games with sustainable, healthy development plans; to tell stories that engage players through worlds and experiences that keep them hooked from start to finish. We strive to be a studio that our team members know they can make a difference and grow professionally alongside creating games they are proud of.