We are looking for a skilled Senior Producer to join us and help to expand our team. We are looking above all for an exceptional communicator with experience working across multiple locations as well as someone to support the team by running daily routines, someone who has the experience to work with technical, engineering, release, or QA team.
This position offers a unique opportunity to cooperate with developers and to support their efforts to achieve a breathtaking gaming experience at the very edge of the possibilities of our target platforms (PC, Xbox Series X and PS5).
What You Will Do:
- Create, iterate and track schedules and processes for game features and assets.
- Drive the completion of project goals, objectives, and deliverables for time and quality.
- Monitor the balance of time and resources.
- Work with production teams, leads, and developers to provide information in order to ensure that project goals, objectives, and deliverables are achieved.
- Ensure great communication of the vision and targets across the team and make sure that appropriate review forums are established. Identify and communicate all roadblocks and bottlenecks and make recommendations for adjustment as appropriate.
- Ability to identify and analyze risk while providing mitigation
- Must be able to effectively communicate risks and obstacles both to managed team members, as well as to project and studio leadership
Who We Think Will Be A Good Fit:
- Excellent communication and organizational skills (timekeeping, scheduling, etc.) with ‘how can I help’ attitude.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Strong proficiency with MS Office tools and tracking/scheduling tools.
- 3+ years of software development experience.
- Perfect written and spoken English.
- Interest in developing video games.
- Previous experience with Unreal Engine is an advantage
- Experience in collaboration with technical, engineering, gameplay, release, or QA team
NICE TO HAVE:
- At least one shipped title
- JIRA and Confluence expertise.
- Basic knowledge of some programming or scripting languages.
WHO WE ARE:
Hangar 13 is an internal 2K development studio based in four locations: Novato (California), Brighton (UK), and Brno & Prague (Czech Republic), working collaboratively as one team. Each of our locations provides the opportunity toBravely Createon big-budget, AAA console titles in a diverse and inclusive environment. At Hangar 13, we want people driven by curiosity — Visionaries who aren’t afraid to explore new territory. Intrepid individuals who embrace the weird, the challenging, the unconventional. We’re continuing to build a space that empowers you to take risks and redefine what’s possible, Where your inquisitive nature is nourished — A home for people who aren’t satisfied with what is, but who are obsessed by what could be. So bring your talent, Your unique point-of-view, Your fearless tenacity, And together, we’ll Bravely Create