What We Need:
We are looking for a Software Engineer who enjoys a collaborative and creative working environment. Do you have a passion and curiosity towards debugging and problem solving? If so…our proprietary game engine, tools, and games are waiting for you!!
What You Will Do:
- Be part of a new Release team that handles both internal (Proprietary engine and tools) and external (shipping games and handling live updates) releases.
- You will work with proprietary existing software technology.
- Coordinating and maintaining merges in Perforce.
- Work closely with QA, engineering teams and content creators to debug and fix found issues.
- Gain familiarity with a wide range of our code base.
- Suggest and build improvements in our engine and pipelines to smooth the release processes.
Who We Think Will Be A Good Fit:
- 1+ years of programming experience working in industry using Commercial software projects.
- Experience in C++
- Experience with Version control systems, especially Perforce
- Ability to learn and master new technologies and code
- Ability to work independently and efficiently under reasonable deadlines
- Ability to quickly and effectively understand and work with other Engineers’ code
- Good communication skills
Nice To Have:
- Experience with QA collaboration and products testing and releasing processes.
- Experience crawling through Perforce revision graphs
- Experience with multi-processor programming
- Experience working on multi-platform software projects
- Experience developing for game consoles (Xbox One/Series X and PS4/5)