What We Need:
We are looking for a skilled Senior Producer for Software Engineers to join us and help to expand our Brno team. We are looking above all for an exceptional communicator with experience working across multiple locations as well as someone to support the team by running daily routines.
This position offers a unique opportunity to cooperate with developers and to support their efforts to achieve a breathtaking gaming experience at the very edge of the possibilities of our target platforms (PC, Xbox Series X and PS5).
What You Will Do:
- Create, iterate and track schedules and processes for game features and assets.
- Drive the completion of project goals, objectives and deliverables for time and quality.
- Monitor the balance of time and resources.
- Work with production teams, leads and software engineers to provide information in order to ensure that project goals, objectives, and deliverables are achieved.
- Ensure great communication of the vision and targets across the team and make sure that appropriate review forums are established. Identify and communicate all roadblocks and bottlenecks and make recommendations for adjustment as appropriate.
Who We Think Will Be A Good Fit:
- Excellent communication and organizational skills (timekeeping, scheduling, etc.) with ‘how can I help’ attitude.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Strong proficiency with MS Office tools and tracking/scheduling tools.
- 3+ years of software development experience.
- Perfect written and spoken English.
- Interest in developing video games.
Nice To Have:
- 1 AAA title shipped from start to finish.
- JIRA and Confluence expertise.
- Basic knowledge of some programming or scripting languages.
Who We Are:
Hangar 13 is the internal 2K development studio behind the award-winning Mafia franchise. The studio is comprised of industry veterans drawn from a diverse range of studios, who have collectively shipped hundreds of titles across a wide variety of genres. Though we hail from all over the world, and our backgrounds are wildly different, one thing binds us all together – the belief that “Every Player’s Story is Unique.”
Hangar 13 is based in four locations: Novato (California), Brighton (UK), and Brno & Prague (Czech Republic).
We work collaboratively across our 4 locations to develop games as one global team. Each of our locations provides the opportunity to work on big-budget, AAA console in a diverse and inclusive environment!