Our teams located in Prague and Brno are currently looking for an open-minded talent to fit in. Grip Digital portfolio consists of a variety of projects ranging from the development of in-house game titles to co-development with Triple-A gaming studio teams and porting among different platforms.
What does our UI game developer do?
- As part of a team develops game UI on internal or external projects.
- Debugs and troubleshoots errors in game code.
- Levels up personal Unreal Engine skills in the internal Academy team.
- Attends daily stand-up sync meetings.
What do we need you to have?
- As we use Unreal Engine primarily we require at least some OOP programming experience (preferably C++).
- Capability and openness to learn newly required technologies and efficiently use the gained knowledge.
- Interest in the gaming industry.
- English is a must, we are working in an international environment.
What will be your first steps as UI Game Developer?
- You will be provided with the Unreal Engine (UE) training to help you feel comfortable working with UE as well as to help you improve your existing UE knowledge with a focus on game UI.
- In the next step, you will be assigned with some simpler tasks related to the game logic and one of our senior developers will guide you through the process if needed.
- Once you will get independent and be familiar with our code, we will together discuss your future development and start navigating you through your game development career.
Some interesting points… and what we can offer to you?
- Do you like to specialize in a particular development area or do you like to be more of a generalist? Not a problem for us, we will support you in the way you chose.
- Grip Academy - we can educate you working with UE.
- Possibility to work on your own projects, we don't want to limit your development.
- Flexible working hours - there are some mandatory meetings, other than that it is up to you (after discussion with your supervisor) to manage your time.
- We trust our people, so we offer them the opportunity to take free days as they need, with no limitation.
- Cool and easy-going “asshole-free” company culture.