In this challenging senior role, you will become part of the forming programming team for a new project developed in Unity engine. You need to be proactive and able to coordinate with other team members working internally or remotely as the project and the team grows. You need to have startup mindset with will to push things forward each day, especially from the beginning of the project.
The typical duties will be:
- Programming essential game features and explaining how to set them up
- Participating on forming and strengthening overall game architecture and pipelines
- Looking over code/work of others and yours and explaining how to improve it
What qualification and skills do we expect from you?
- At least 5 years of experience as a programmer in Unity
- Very strong C# knowledge and deep experience with either Unity physics, rendering, AI or animation
- You have a very structured way of work and ensure good software architecture at all times
- You have experience with profiling, optimizations and debugging on various target platforms mainly mobile and/or XR
- You understand, have used and use various programming patterns
- You have an ability to raise and also drive to solve issues
- English communication skills, both written and verbal
- You can self-reflect and are able to give and receive feedback
- You have a passion for games and a game development is your career evolution path
What would be a plus?
- Will to envision, brainstorm and propose improvements and game features
- Experience with C++
- Experience with LUA
- Czech, Slovak or German language
What do we offer?
- Variety: A challenging job and exciting projects with plenty of room for creativity and innovative ideas
- Work-life balance: Flexible working hours
- Great working atmosphere: Flat hierarchies and everyone at eye level
- Personal development: Individual opportunities for professional advancement, tailored to your needs and wishes
- Security: Permanent employment contract, attractive salary and bonuses
- Extras: Drinks, snacks and fruit are of course free in our company