Type of contract: Permanent contract or Contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
Your main task will be to contribute to development of our games, powered by new generation of our Enfusion engine. You will work on game systems, directly influencing the gameplay and user experience.
- C++ knowledge
- Strong understanding of OOP design
- Experience in game development
- Good insight into profiling and debugging complex applications
- Ability to quickly learn and put new skills to use
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Good spoken and written English
Ideal candidate would have
- Experience with large engines/projects
- Ability to adapt to and work with a large codebase
- Passion for video games
- 27 days of holidays per year
- Company profit-sharing plan, benefit program, meal contribution
- Relocation package
- All our games for free and more
Applicants should submit their portfolio and CV detailing their previous work experience as well as a cover letter outlining their interest to work for Bohemia Interactive.