We are looking for a talented Senior Technical Designer who is passionate about making games, and whose skill set combines a solid technical background with a decent number of soft skills. You will reinforce our new unannounced project.
If you feel like joining our small team of enthusiastic and friendly developers, don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Technical problem solving with regards to game systems and tools
- Prototyping with a focus on function and optimization
- Collaborating with programmers and graphic artists to achieve visually pleasing and optimal results
- Actively participating in code reviews
- Mentoring less experienced members of the team
- Strong scripting skills; able to autonomously produce well-structured and flawless scripted systems
- Knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- English language at a level required for documentation and team communication
- 27 days of holidays per year
- Flexible working hours
- Company profit-sharing plan, benefit program, meal contribution
- Onsite gym, parking lot for cars, space for bicycles
- All Bohemia Interactive titles for free
Applicants should submit their portfolio and CV detailing their previous work experience as well as a cover letter outlining their interest to work for Bohemia Interactive.