We are looking for a talented Technical Designer who is passionate about making games, and whose skill set combines technical background with a number of soft skills. You will focus on implementing and maintaining gameplay systems in cooperation with other departments in order to deliver interesting new features and content.
If you feel like joining our small team of enthusiastic and friendly developers, don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Work closely with design, programming, and art departments to implement and tweak the game’s systems and mechanics
- Take part in the creative process by suggesting tweaks and new features
- Continuously seek opportunities to improve the game
- Communicate with your lead and the rest of the team on the state of ongoing work
- Solid scripting skills; ability to produce well-structured code
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good spoken and written English
- Ability to discuss and explain technical aspects to other members of the team
- A team player with a passion for creating cutting-edge video game experiences
Nice to Have
- A computer science or game design degree
- Familiarity with game engines (Unreal, Unity, Enfusion)
- Knowledge of C++
- Experience with developing for consoles (PlayStation, Xbox, Switch)
- 27 days of holidays per year
- Flexible working hours
- Company profit-sharing plan, benefit program, meal contribution
- Onsite gym, parking lot for cars, space for bicycles
- All Bohemia Interactive titles for free
Applicants should submit their portfolio and CV detailing their previous work experience as well as a cover letter outlining their interest to work for Bohemia Interactive.