Bohemia Interactive is looking for a Gameplay Programmer to join our Vigor team in Brno and reinforce our programming department. Vigor is a free-to-play looter shooter set in post-war Norway. You will cooperate directly with the Lead Programmer and other programmers to implement and expand gameplay features. This entails solving technical challenges, collaborating with a multi-disciplinary team of enthusiastic game developers, and contributing to enhancing the experience of our players.
You will work with designers and artists on the implementation of game mechanics. You will also create a feature analysis, then implement it and work with QA on polishing it.
- Good knowledge of C++
- Strong understanding of OO design
- Experience with game development
- Good spoken and written English
Welcomed Skills & Experience
- Experience with Unreal Engine
- Knowledge of networking or replication
- Experience with server/client architecture
- Experience with development for consoles or mobile platforms
- 27 days of holidays per year
- Company profit-sharing plan, benefit program, meal contribution
- Relocation package
- All our games for free and more
Applicants should submit their portfolio and CV detailing their previous work experience as well as a cover letter outlining their interest to work for Bohemia Interactive.