As a front-end web developer for project BACKOFFICE, your primary responsibility is to help expand system features and possibilities. You will be our soldier on the front line, providing a new look and feel for our users. You will also cooperate with back-end programmers and your Project Manager to deliver requirements from our internal departments, especially HR.
Your client is every user in every department of our company.
The ideal candidate will have a background in web development, both front-end and design.
- Experience with ReactJS with TypeScript (3+ years)
- Experience with REST APIs
- Able to work with Git, Docker
- Knowledge about testing, unit tests, integration tests, and how to make them
- Familiarity with responsive design practices and implementation
- Creative approach to problem solving
- Ability to work on their own and with the team
- Taking the initiative to develop the system
- Diplomatic approach to solving reported issues
- 27 days of holidays per year
- Company profit-sharing plan, benefit program, meal contribution
- Relocation package
- All our games for free and more