We’re looking for a proven leader experienced in free-to-play console game development and life experience to oversee live-ops and regular updates of Bohemia Interactive's game Vigor, developed by a team of passionate and experienced developers. Your duty is to keep the team motivated, efficient, happy, and drive the project towards a successful future both in terms of financial KPIs and a happy player base.
- Work closely with team leads (design, scripting, programming…) to define priorities and plans for the game with the goal of hitting financial targets and making our players happy
- Cooperate with producers and teams to define and maintain the flow of the development
- Coordinate efforts of all department's leads on planning and executing plans for the game
- Leverage the power of producers to manage the development through sprints
- Liaise with external parties and teams within the company - such as publishing, marketing, QA, or art production
- Deliver regular updates for the game on all platforms in the best possible shape in the agreed time and within a defined budget
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Experience and charisma for leading people and teams
- Understanding of the full game development cycle and iterative development methodologies
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to collaborate and work with industry veterans and strong creative minds
- Strong focus on quality, precision, consistency, and details
- Calm, practical, proactive, and self-motivating approach
- Ability to work in a highly dynamic environment
- Shipped AAA games in project lead or producer position, especially on consoles
- Prove track record of leading successful free-to-play projects
- Familiarity with Bohemia Interactive games
- Experience with leading people / teams
- Experience in an international company
- Experience with game-as-service and continuous delivery
- A friendly team of people enthusiastic about games
- Direct impact on our main projects
- Incentive program for managers (bonuses, car etc.)
- Company benefit program, meal vouchers, extra vacation, flexible working hours etc.
If you currently live outside of the Czech Republic, we can offer support with your relocation (including the visa application process and accommodation arrangements).
If you have any questions, be sure to contact us for more information!