Are you Animator? Then we want you to join our Vigor team in Brno. The job is mainly about animating and cooperating with programmers and designers to develop realistic in-game character animations. Part of the job is also cooperating with our own Motion Capture facility. The goal of the animation team is to create realistic first-person animations and authentic third-person animations. We’re looking for an experienced, versatile, and self-directed team player with knowledge of Unreal Engine or similar development toolsets.
- Creating authentic animations for 3PV game
- Creating enjoyable gestures
- Rigging new character assets
- Experience in doing core gameplay animations in FPV/3PV game
- Able to demonstrate a broad range of character/creature animation skills
- A very good understanding of animation principals
- Proficiency with a major animation package, preferably Motion Builder
- Passionate about creating realistic and ground breaking animations
- Follow direction as well as provide creative solutions to problems
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to self-manage and make responsible decisions about time and project priorities
- Experience with UE4 pipeline
- Motion Capture editing/clean up experience
- Scripting experience or other programming skills
- Knowledge of Skinning/Rigging
- A friendly team of people enthusiastic about games
- Participation on a great project
- Possibilities for skill-development and growth
- Semi-flexible working hours
- Benefit program, meal vouchers, extra vacation etc.
- All our games for free
If you currently live outside of the Czech Republic, we can offer support with your relocation (including the visa application process and accommodation arrangements).