As Animator, your main focus will be the development of realistic in-game character animations. Job is offered for Prague or Brno location.
Are you Animator? Then we want you to join our BOHEMIA INTERACTIVE team in Prague or in Brno. The job is mainly about animating and cooperating with programmers and designers to develop realistic in-game character animations. Part of the job is also cooperating with our own Motion Capture facility. The goal of the animation team is to create realistic first-person animations and authentic third-person animations. We’re looking for handy people which can learn new things and want to work on their personal growth.
- Showreel with your work
- Basic experience with Motion Capture animation
- Min. 2 years of experience with 3D animation for games, movies or serials
- Able to demonstrate a broad range of character/creature animation skills
- Understanding the principles of animation
- Ability to learn new techniques
- Problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- A friendly team of people enthusiastic about games
- Possibilities for skill-development and growth
- All our games for free
- 27 days of holidays per year, company profit-sharing plan, benefit program, meal contribution
- Flexible working hours
- In case you will move from another country, we can offer you relocation assistance and package
Applicants should submit their portfolio and CV detailing their previous work experience as well as a cover letter outlining their interest to work for Bohemia Interactive.