For our unannounced project we are looking for suitable candidates for the position of Senior Character Artist in our Brno office. We are looking for a games experienced, creative, versatile and self-directed individual with a keen eye for quality who have solid experience in creating 3D characters, apparel and accessories. Applicants should also be capable of sketching their ideas on paper to help portray their ideas and thoughts. Portfolios should demonstrate proven ability to create high quality assets, and should include screen captures of in-game examples.
- Expert knowledge of industry standard 3D modeling software (3ds, Maya...) and Zbrush to create character models
- Expert knowledge of industry standard texturing software (Substance painter, Photoshop)
- Proficient experience with Marvelous Designer
- Complete knowledge of current pipelines in character creation for games
- PBR pipeline experience
- Good knowledge of human anatomy
- Highly skilled in 3D-sculpting, high poly modelling, texturing and all else that is needed to create immersive characters
- Familiar with effective polygon use, UV sets and mesh optimization
- Ability to self-manage and make responsible decisions about time and project priorities
- Ability to teach less experienced artists
Ideal candidate would have
- Drawing/painting skills
- Knowledge of rigging and animating
- Knowledge of new rendering technologies and shaders
- Knowledge about technical background of shaders, mesh, textures etc.
- A friendly team of people enthusiastic about games
- Participation on a great project
- Possibilities for skill-development and growth
- Semi-flexible working hours
- Benefit program, meal vouchers, extra vacation etc.
- All our games for free