We are looking for passionate and dedicated Producer, who would step in to help the team in Brno working on Vigor to set, maintain and achieve their goals.
In this role, you will be working in co-operation with Project Lead and Executive Producer to deliver content to the players in timely manner, while maintaining quality of the content as well as ensuring the developer team remains highly motivated and comitted to the project.
- Overlooking and facilitating the process of creating, maintaining and inovating on workflows and work processes.
- Planning and scheduling in co-operation with Project Lead and Leads of departments and constant monitoring and reporting on the progress.
- Identifying and mitigating risks to ensure timely deliverance of the project goals.
- Educating team members on the topics of project management, project development and time management to improve their own ability to understand company processes.
- Helping the team on-board new employes
- Hands on management of small feature teams with reporting responsibility to Product owner
- Being an excellent leader for your team with a servant leadership mindset and helping to unleash the full potential of every member of your team
- Maintaining project documentation structure and ensuring communication flow through all channels
- Ensuring communication between Dev Team, Publishing department and Platform support team
- Responsible directly to Project Lead
- 3-5 years in Production roles (Software development or game development)
- Experience/passion for games
- Strong knowledge of project management techniques (Agile, Scrum, LEAN)
- Strong knowledge of project management tools (Atlassian - Confluence, JIRA/ Handsoft)
- Experience with working Live Ops title
- Have shipped one or more titles on PC/Xbox or PS4
- Excelent written and spoken English - (B2 - C1 minimal)
Welcomed Skills & Experience
- Experience with UE4 engine
- Experience with any programming languages (Python, C++..)
- Background in Community management or event organisation
- Avid console player
- A friendly team of people enthusiastic about games
- Participation on a great project
- Possibilities for skill-development and growth
- Semi-flexible working hours
- Benefit program, meal vouchers, extra vacation etc.
- All our games for free
If you currently live outside of the Czech Republic, we can offer support with your relocation (including the visa application process and accommodation arrangements).