The Animation/Cutscenes Outsourcing Assistant will be assisting the media department in multiple areas, such as coordination of the outsourced assets, internal assets, and administrative work. This role directly reports to the Producer.
This position offers a unique opportunity to cooperate with developers and an opportunity to support their efforts to achieve a breathtaking gaming experience at the very edge of the possibilities of our target platforms (PC, XONE, and PS4).
- Work with the animation and cinematic teams on preparation and integration of outsourcing packages.
- Managing asset resource lists and assessing outsourced assets for technical quality.
- Detailed note taking on various forms of feedback followed by preparation of these notes for delivery to outsourcing teams.
- Maintain healthy relationships with outsourcing partners and work with them to implement our high standards (technical and aesthetical) efficiently.
- Communicating changes with the producer and updating information in the tracking system.
- Organizing production of cinematic assets for internal project(s) and external partners (collecting, tracking and updating information on screenplay, storyboard, animatic/storyreel, asset list, …)
- Perfect written and spoken Czech and English
- Excellent communication and organizational skills (timekeeping, scheduling, etc.).
- Ability to keep clear, transparent and trackable email communication
- Good proficiency with MS Office tools
- Ability to work well even under pressure of tight deadlines
- Interest in developing video games
Nice to have:
- Basic knowledge of some tracking/scheduling tool (Hansoft, Jira, Shotgun, Trello, …)
- Experience with animation and/or video editing software such as Maya, Cinema 4D, Adobe Premiere
- Basic knowledge of some file management system / version control system (Perforce, SVN, GIT, …)
- Basic animation/filmmaking understanding
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, audio-visual media related preferred
- Experience working with external outsource art teams
- Friendly and informal work environment
- Attractive work on globally famous AAA games in a successful company for one of the biggest publishers
- Access to the most up-to-date SW/HW and technologies
- Flexible working hours
- Support for professional skills development
- Games and consoles to borrow
- Employee benefits (sick days, meal vouchers, language courses, refreshment at work, multisport card, well-being program, stock purchase plan, and more)
- Company events for employees