Only for citizens of the EU / EEA / Switzerland and foreigners who do not need a work permit (green or blue card), or foreigners who already have work permit in EU.
Provide subject matter expertise in order to actively participate in the day-to-day management of the Company’s global network architecture extending across multiple geographies. Manage and provide solutions for difficult technical problems.
- Apply understanding of the many issues involved with managing a corporate information technology infrastructure including network connectivity, local network topologies, and overall design.
- Provide timely and creative solutions to difficult networking problems and client requests
- Monitor equipment performance and take prompt corrective action as necessary
- Participate in on-call support rotation and periodic after-hours maintenance activities
- Deploy new networking equipment per initial or refresh designs
- Develop automation solutions of repeatable tasks
- Create diagrams of LAN/WAN topologies and rack elevation drawings
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field, plus CCNA (ideally CCNP certification), and 3+ years’ experience with LAN/WAN network administration; alternatively Secondary School Degree, plus certification, and 6+ years’ experience
- Detailed knowledge of IP routing and other protocols, including BGP, OSPF, IPsec, QoS, VXLAN, and MPLS
- Experience with Arista EOS, Palo Alto Firewalls, Cisco IOS, Cisco NX-OS, and Cisco ASA
- Knowledge of Load Balancers and WAN Acceleration hardware and technologies
- Ability to trouble-shoot highly complex networking problems in a datacenter environment
- General knowledge of Windows and Linux desktop and server operating systems
- Ability to provide accurate technical documentation in Visio and other formats as required
- Dedication, teamwork and professionalism
- Detail and results-oriented
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Ability to work calmly in pressure situations and manage multiple ongoing projects
Nice To Have:
- Experience with wireless technologies and administration of Meraki organizations
- Working knowledge of network monitoring solutions such as Extrahop, Scrutinizer, and Solarwinds
- Scripting experience in Python, PowerShell, Bash
- Friendly and informal work environment
- Attractive work on globally famous AAA games in a successful company for one of the biggest publishers
- Access to the most up-to-date SW/HW and technologies
- Support for professional skills development
- Games and consoles to borrow
- Employee benefits (sick days, meal vouchers, refreshment at work, multisport card)
- Company events for employees
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please send us your CV and a few words to explain your interest in this particular job (both in English).